- Cleaning: One of the best ways to keep your area rug clean is to keep it from getting dirty in the first place. Vacuum your rugs regularly to keep dirt and grime from getting into the fibers. Also, vacuum underneath your rugs every 2 months.
- Traffic: Traffic from people and pets walking over your rugs is the number one reason why area rugs accumulate dirt. Consider keeping your rugs away from your doors to prevent dirt and grime from being tracked onto them. Place door mats at all the entrances and ask people to wipe there feet before entering.
- Moisture: Prolonged exposure to moisture will ruin your area rugs. Moisture can also cause your rug to rot and grow mold. If a rug is exposed to moisture, it must be dried immediately using the right equipment. Call an expert to help save your wet rug before the colors start to run or fade.
Get in the know and do your research.
Always make sure you know what you’re looking for in an upholstery cleaning company. There are companies out there that can take advantage if you don’t know your stuff, so get up to speed on what qualities a good upholstery cleaning company should possess. See what other customers are saying, read reviews and testimonials, and then only once you are one hundred percent satisfied, select a few and give them a call.
Look for expertise and experience.
The two “E’s” are extremely important when looking for an upholstery and furniture cleaning company. Make sure the staff has the right training and that the company itself has the right certifications.
Avoid the cheap route.
It may seem attractive to go for the cheapest service out there, but you may end up having to pay for it later on when it turns out that the cheap upholstery cleaners actually had no idea what they were doing. Good deals are possible, but prices that seem unbelievably cheap are a huge no-no.
Compile and compare quotes.
Phone up a couple of upholstery cleaning companies and have them give you a written quote. That way you will see in black and white what you are getting for your money. You can also decide from there which is the best company to use. Their reliability and promptness at providing you with a quote should also be a clue as to the level of service you will receive from them going forward.
Chem-Dry of Colorado Springs, a carpet cleaner in Colorado Springs, makes use of their cutting edge cleaning method which has garnered them many fans throughout the industry. This method includes the cleaning of carpet using millions of active bubbles that lift any type of dirt and grime from your carpet. The dirt and dust are lifted right to the top of the carpet where it is then extracted with a powerful machine.
There are many different methods to clean your carpets but not all of them are equally effective. The dirt that has been pushed to the bottom of your carpet should be effectively lifted to leave your carpets free of dust mites, as this is proven to be one of the leading causes of allergies in the home.
Most carpet cleaning methods require that your carpets must be left wet and to dry on it’s own after the cleaning. This further makes walking on them very difficult and usually pushes dirt back down into the carpet fibers. Thus, the dry carpet cleaning method is your best option since it works great on all types of carpets and will produce even better results. Chem-Dry of Colorado Springs’ cleaning method shortens the drying time to 2-3 hours, as opposed to the 2 to 3 days with the wet, conventional deep cleaning.
Why should you choose Chem-Dry of Colorado Springs carpet cleaning?
The dry method will not attract dirt onto your carpet, as opposed to the wet method used by conventional carpet cleaners. It will also add to the lifespan of your carpet.
Quick drying time:
The quick drying time will also stop bacteria, mold and mildew build up as opposed to the normal wet steam cleaning method.
The cleaning chemicals used by Chem-Dry of Colorado Springs carpet cleaners are non-toxic, which means they are safe for the entire family and your pets.
With professionally trained staff and the stamp of approval by The Carpet and Rug Institute, you can rest assured that your carpet cleaning will be handled with professionalism and first rate care. If you are in search of carpet cleaners in Colorado Springs, make sure you choose Chem-Dry of Colorado Springs.
Do you own an area rug? Oriental rug cleaning pros in Manitou Springs, Chem-Dry of Colorado Springs, knows exactly how important rug maintenance is. Here are their rug maintenance tips:
Need help with your cleaning and maintenance? Get the best advice and the services you need from Chem-Dry of Colorado Springs. Contact us for Oriental rug cleaning in Manitou Springs today!
When it comes to furniture cleaning in Monument, it really does pay to use a reliable and experienced company to get the job done. Here are four things to remember when finding an upholstery and furniture cleaning company.
There you have it: four things you absolutely must remember when shopping around for upholstery and furniture cleaners in Monument.
Do you like Chem-Dry of Colorado Springs?Like us on Facebook to stay updated with helpful cleaning tips and special offers!
- 8:00 AM to 5:00 PM Monday
- 8:00 AM to 5:00 PM Tuesday
- 8:00 AM to 5:00 PM Wednesday
- 8:00 AM to 5:00 PM Thursday
- 8:00 AM to 5:00 PM Friday
- Chem-Dry of Colorado Springs - Website
- Chem-Dry of Colorado Springs - Facebook
- Chem-Dry of Colorado Springs - Twitter
- Chem-Dry of Colorado Springs - Youtube
- Chem-Dry of Colorado Springs - Customer Lobby
- Chem-Dry of Colorado Springs - Google+
- Chem-Dry of Colorado Springs - Foursquare
- Chem-Dry of Colorado Springs - Pinterest
- Local Search by WSI Internet Marketing